PlayStreet Specially Abled Eduace Trust announces a 6 week Summer Camp in the view of Autism awareness month for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. To enroll, send an email to email@example.com or call us on +91 8861401101.
This is a very unique Summer Camp addressing sensory integration, motor skills, communication and interaction using Play.
Highlights of the program:
- Informal assessment for Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy will be done to know the baseline skills of the child. Since this is an informal assessment, report will not be provided.
- Access to our unique s/w Goal Track will be provided for 6 weeks for families to map the play activities done at Summer camp with the developmental skills.
- One day classroom discussion with our Directors on latest approaches on building the missing foundations in ASD.
- One demo session on co-regulation.
- Parents will be given one observation session per week to understand the approaches used in the program.
- Its a group program.
Outcome of the Program:
- Families understanding on how to improve child's communication.
- Strategies of coping with sensory and motor planning difficulties.
- Training on improvising the independence in Activities of Daily Living
- Enhancement of Fine Motor and Gross Motor skills through fun filled games and play activities.